Sunday, November 1, 2009

A no school monday ^^

you know what? Deep in my mind i thought that i had to go to school today,but its not! Its monday,but its a monday in holiday,so yea No need to go to school.  But still,i woke up early without alarmclock's reminder.
I woke up at emmm yea 7 08 i remeber. Then realsie no school :P I did not want to go back and sleep,it just fels llousy when everytime u wake up and u goes back to sleep again.... So so i went jogging ^_^

Who know my stamina Fucking slow just three laps of park can kill me. Went jooging at 7 35 and come back around 8 20 just a short period of time. Mum is still at sleep so dun wake her up. Go back to room and watch HG movie ^^ hoooooooo okayyy~


Afternoon is quite a tough time,nth to do just sit infront of my lappy. GOODNEWS later right after five my new network connection active alrd. 10mb ^_^ it will be suuper fast i tell u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naruto Shippuden Ep.308 Fuuton, Rasen Shuriken!

Murphy

Murphy's blog
Powered By Blogger