Friday, October 23, 2009

YES! FINALL got my lappy back!

Awww why u suddenly spoilt! My laptop just suddenly cant on for no reason! what the hell ... so i brought to fix and luckily it not a big deal. Its just the os system of vista have some errors phew~ i like vista. Vista's appearance is very cool and touching,but its slow and unstable. After picking up my lappy today i went to walk around Funan and had my lunch there. ahhh so many days passed since i last post :x alot of things to put ah neh mind i just cut it short :P

Yestersday,Went to Bloodhood house :D my classmate joshua la. He call himself bloodhood he thinks hes cool :X ahahahahaa joshua love u .
WE play pool,we swim,we play table tennis and slack at his room thw rest of the day. ahh.... its was fun lar.
And and we ate inside the pool room :X shh we were not allowed to but who cares :p And hes house has a damn annoying security guard... call us not to play in the swimming pool FUCK U hahahaha!
AND WE GAYED WHOLE DAY LONG WOOOHOO!
sexyyy!

wooo!kel playing with casper :)

Casper fucking cute i tell u the momnet i step in he start licking my leg muhahahhaha so cuutee!
OI NO EATING!muhmhmhm is me ! with  casper!THIS IS SPARRTAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naruto Shippuden Ep.308 Fuuton, Rasen Shuriken!

Murphy

Murphy's blog
Powered By Blogger